Thank you for choosing a Paradise Scooter Guided Tour
We want you to have a fabulous and enjoyable time but we also want you to be safe, please adhere to a few simple rules to ensure your journey is only memorable for the beautiful experience we will create for you.
- Please stay with the group and not wander whilst on the Tour.
- All tour participants must remain under the control and guidance of the tour guide.
- Listen to and take note of the traffic laws in your Brochure which will be briefly explained by the tour Guide.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy yourself please do not take any unnecessary risks or sky-larking whilst on the tour.
- Tour participants must adhere to all safety and site-specific requirements of each facility. Failure to follow safety requirements will terminate the tour.
- Please respect all property we may visit.
- Children riding Bicycles must be of a responsible age and accompanied by their parents or chaperones.
- Young people riding Scooters must be of an age to hold a licence at least 16 to ride pillion.
- Please wear flat, sturdy closed toe shoes for riding. Trainers/Sneakers etc. are acceptable.
- Whilst we expect wear and tear from normal usage, please do not abuse or deface the Bikes, Helmets etc. Their good condition is for your safety.
- No rider will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the judgement of any representative of the Company, such as to make them incapable of being in control of themselves, or whereby they become disagreeable or a hazard to themselves or other riders.
- You will need to provide us with your name, address and contact numbers
- Tours are Booked and paid in advance.
- Once booked you cannot switch from one Tour to another without at least 2 days’ notice. Not including Sundays.
- Once booked you cannot switch from the tour time to another without at least 2 days’ notice. Not including Sundays.
- No alcohol must be consumed whilst on the Tour except in cases where the tour permits it (rum distillery tour, wineries etc.) in which case it will be rigorously monitored and always the last Tour stop, after which you will not re-join your bike but will be transported back to your residence. Children will not be permitted to taste.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any ticket or booking or to refuse to allow any rider where payments have not been received by the Company within the times specified.
If you need to cancel, you can get a refund but the quantity is dependent on how much notice you give:
- 6 days and over.... No fees full refund
- 5 to 3 days............. 20% cancellation fee
- 2 or less days.....will incur a 40% cancellation fee.
If we cancel due to weather conditions we will inform you and transfer your booking to another date, if another date is not possible, we will refund your money in full. No refunds or transfers are given to those who choose not to Tour because of inclement weather if we have not cancelled the activity.
If you are unable to attend and do not show up for the Tour after you’ve purchased your Tour ticket/s, you will not be refunded but your tickets don’t expire as long as we are operational. You can use them the next time you visit us, or gift them to a friend.
* Purchase of your ticket constitutes that you have read and agree to adhere to this policy.